He is the President of Process Renewal Group and co-founder of BPTrends Associates. He is the author of the pioneering book Business Process Management: Profiting from Process’ and the standard Business Process Manifesto, now available in 14 languages.
His Business Architecture column in BPTrends.com is available to over twenty thousand readers. He developed and delivered the first Business Process and Business Architecture Management classes in the world in 1991, certified today by universities in North America, Europe, Australia and South America and registered with IIBA as an official training source.
Mr. Burlton is is recognized as a world leader in transforming companies from traditional hierarchical organisations to process managed ones based on a Business Architecture model. He has led numerous initiatives to implement new business models, governance frameworks and process management capabilities for global corporations and government agencies. He continues to chair the most prominent business process conferences around the world which he has done on over forty occasions. He also contributed to the BABOK version 3 in the area of Business Process Improvement.
Past events by this speaker
- From 10/11/17 to 10/13/17 - Business Architecture Essentials
- From 10/16/14 to 10/17/14 - Business Architecture: Building Alignment for Rapid Change
- From 06/20/13 to 06/21/13 - Business Process Modeling, Analysis and Design
From 06/18/13 to 06/19/13 -
Business Process Management:
Strategy, Architecture and Transformation
- From 05/25/11 to 05/26/11 - Business Process Modeling, Analysis and Design
- From 05/23/11 to 05/24/11 - Business Process Management
- From 05/26/10 to 05/27/10 - Business Process Modeling, Analysis and Design
- From 05/24/10 to 05/25/10 - Business Process Management
- From 05/18/09 to 05/19/09 - Business Process Management
- From 06/16/08 to 06/17/08 - BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT Designing and Managing the Process-Centric Enterprise