Applying Web Technology to the Enterprise
This seminar shows how to select, deploy, and manage emerging Enterprise-level Web technologies.
It demonstrates how any Enterprise can make the best tactical and strategic decisions for competitive advantage, reducing operating costs, improving productivity, and leveraging out-sourced development and hosting opportunities.
The emphasis is on implementing Enterprise Web environments that integrate e-Commerce, portals, and other Enterprise applications.
What you will learn
- How to evaluate and classify a Web environment
- How to evolve from basic to sophisticated levels of B2B and B2C Web environments
- How to evaluate the value of emerging Web technologies
- How to make effective tactical and strategic provisioning decisions
- How to choose the appropriate Web software
- How to manage complex licensing agreements
- The future of the Web and how it is becoming a part of the overall information technology strategy for most Fortune 1000 companies.
- The Enterprise and the Web
- Key Web Applications
- Trends In Deploying and Operating Web Applications
- Web Architectures, Technologies, and Products
- Web Support Strategies