Enterprise Web & Cloud Computing Conference Europe
by Mike Ferguson, Colin White, Ed Yourdon, David Linthicum, George Reese download a PDF brochure
The use of Cloud Computing and Enterprise 2.0 is gaining traction both inside and outside of corporate firewalls. Public Clouds offer a fast and cost-effective platform for prototyping and developing new applications. They also provide on-demand capacity and scalability that suits certain types of Enterprise Computing. Private Clouds, on the other hand, are often the way to get started in Cloud Computing because they provide many the benefits of public Clouds without having to be concerned about issues such as security. There are many different technologies involved in Cloud Computing ranging from system virtualization to Collaborative and Social Computing. Both existing and new vendors are offering an ever increasing number of products in order to gain early market share in what promises to be a lucrative and rapidly expanding marketplace. This Conference sorts out reality from the hype. It will help you understand the benefits of both public and private Clouds and provide you with the information you need to get started on using this important new approach to Enterprise Computing.
Topics covered will include:
- Enterprise Cloud Computing: Technology, Tools and Standards
- Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence
- Why a Private Cloud?
- Elastic Computing in Public Clouds
- Cloud Databases
- Integrating Enterprise and Cloud Data
- The Role of Virtualization in the Private and Public Clouds
- Cloud Application Development
- Deploying Operational, Analytical and Collaborative Applications in the Cloud
- The Enterprise Web: State of the Art
- Cloud and Enterprise 2.0 Computing: Use Cases and Customer Experiences
- Future Trends of the Enterprise 2.0 Revolution